We are using ConfTool to manage submissions and conference registrations for NYCWiC 2017. To create an account on ConfTool to either make a submission, or to register for the conference (when registration opens), please visit https://www.conftool.net/nycwic2017/.
Please note that you should create your own account and manage your own registration for NYCWiC 2017.
NOTE: Registration fee of $50.00 for all students includes entrance into all workshops, presentations and poster session. It also includes all food: dinner, breakfast, lunch and snacks, and entrance into the Career Fair on Saturday afternoon. There is no discount if you do not need a hotel room!
- All Current Students: $50.00 (Includes hotel room cost)*
- Faculty / Non Profit: $100.00 (Hotel not included)
- Industry: $200.00 (Hotel not included)
- Recent Grad: $100.00 (Hotel not included)
- Friday only and Saturday only at 50% of full cost (non-student registration)
*Ask your Faculty advisor about sponsorship, student registration costs may be covered by the sponsorship provided by your school.